It’s that time of year again – the start of a new school year! You’ve probably been busy shopping for new school supplies, getting your kids organized, and planning for the transition back to school and what that looks like for your entire family.
As a busy parent, one of the toughest things to plan for is what to have for dinner – especially during the school year. Do you ever find yourself wondering what to make for dinner as you’re heading to the kitchen to make it? Don’t worry…we’ve all been there.
To help ease some of that stress, we’ve gathered some easy dinner recipes for you to keep handy during the busy back-to-school season.
- Ravioli Casserole from Taste of Home
- Black Bean and Beef Tostadas from Taste of Home
- Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders from Together as a Family
- Skillet Ranch Chicken Fajitas from Together as a Family
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies from Pillsbury
- White Chicken Chili Bake from Pillsbury
- Vegetable Pie from Betty Crocker
- Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie with Cheddar Biscuits from Betty Crocker
- 5 Minute Instant Pot Mac and Cheese from The Modern Proper
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos from The Modern Proper