Reading is one of our favorite children’s activities because it stimulates kid’s imaginations and helps develop their literacy and listening skills. Plus, it’s so fun to read books with your kids and be transported to a different world through a story together! We recently gathered together a list of our favorite books for school aged kids. Check it out below!
Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin
- How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? by Jane Yolen & Mark Teague
- It’s Only Stanley by Jon Agee
- Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Williams
- Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson
- How the Crayons Saved the Rainbow by Monica Sweeney
- Man on the Moon by Simon Bartram
- The Lighthouse Keeper’s Lunch by Ronda & David Armitage
- Strictly No Elephants by Lisa Mantchev
We hope you and your kiddos love these books as much as we do! What book would you add to the list?